We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agra trip - Thank you Deepak Sharma and Manu!

New York
Level Contributor
5 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Agra trip - Thank you Deepak Sharma and Manu!

Just completed a trip to Agra and Fatehpur Sikri.The whole trip was arranged by Deepak Sharma. From the start to the very end of the trip, I was well taken care of. A few quick emails and Deepak ji had arranged a car from Gurgaon to Agra, a guide in Agra, and a guide in Fatehpur Sikri. A soft spoken Ravinder was here to pick me up on time. Clean car, safe driver. I have actually used his brother since then when my parents came to visit me in Gurgaon. Manu (the guide in Agra) was amazing. A wealth of knowledge and changing the image of the guide in a very positive way. Never felt I was stretched for time or pushed into doing something I was not interested. It felt more like a friend was showing me around his wonderful city. The next day I went to Fatehpur Sikri and the guide there was equally entertaining. My apologies but the name is escaping at this time.

Thank you Deepak ji for putting together a wonderful trip especially in such a short time. A big thank you to Manu and Ravinder for a great trip.

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Agra trip - Thank you Deepak Sharma and Manu!

Hi,

I am planning to do Delhi, Jaipur, Agra in seven days in the month of March. Is it possible. Can anyone suggest me an itinerary and a good travel agency. I will prefer a car.

Thanks

Mark

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,005 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Agra trip - Thank you Deepak Sharma and Manu!

Hi Mark, It is possible to do Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in seven days easily spending two nights at each place.

If interested can add one or two more places in your tour like Udaipur / Jodhpur / Ranthambhor.

Day 1 - Delhi , Day 2 - Agra, Day 3 -Jaipur, Day 4 - Jaipur, Day 5 - Udaipur Day 6 - Udaipur Day 7 - Delhi.

There are many recommendations on this forum for reliable service provider.

Deepak

agra
Level Contributor
1,658 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Agra trip - Thank you Deepak Sharma and Manu!

for recommendation of travel agents or guides you can look at following link

tripadvisor.in/Attractions-g297683-Activitie…

cheers

14. Re: Agra trip - Thank you Deepak Sharma and Manu!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:41 pm, January 03, 2015
West Yorks
Level Contributor
118 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Agra trip - Thank you Deepak Sharma and Manu!

We used Deepak and Manu in Feb 2013 and found them both and the driver that Deepak provided fabulous . When we return we shall be using their services again. Many Thanks to you all.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Agra trip - Thank you Deepak Sharma and Manu!

Thank you for share your information.

Regards

Zaid

Agra, India
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Agra trip - Thank you Deepak Sharma and Manu!

Yes they both are very professionals.

Regards

Aman

18. Re: Agra trip - Thank you Deepak Sharma and Manu!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 am, April 11, 2014
agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,005 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Agra trip - Thank you Deepak Sharma and Manu!

Dear Agra Guide,

Why you are providing your own contact no. as of Mr. Manu's mobile no.

deepak

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Agra trip - Thank you Deepak Sharma and Manu!

I know its bit late to right this review.

I want to thank Mr. Deepak Sharma for organizing my tour to the Delhi, agra, jaipur and udaipur.

I will surely recommend his name.

I arrived in New Delhi to start my tour. I was received by Sanjay, was the taxi driver for the whole tour. Sanjay was with a smile always and drove well in the scary traffic in India. The selection of the guides in every city was very good. Every one was knowledgeable and were keen to answer my questions.

Over all it was an experience and I thank Deepak again in making my tour so easy.

Mark.