We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Hotel to stay in Agra?

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
63 posts
355 reviews
Save Topic
Good Hotel to stay in Agra?

I am planning to visit Agra for 3 night stay. Can anyone suggest me a good hotel in the budget of INR 2000-2500 / night.

And also the good places to eat in Agra

Thanks in advance

New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Hotel to stay in Agra?

Being a tourist destination, Agra has a number of budget hotels to stay. Some of the best budget hotels within the range you have mentioned are Hotel Taj Heritage, Hotel Pentas and Hotel Maniram Palace. You can find more budget hotels in Agra at www.goibibo.com/hotels/budget-hotels-in-agra/

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,159 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Hotel to stay in Agra?

You can look at Taj resort, Taj Vilas, Maniram palace, Taj Plaza, Taj inn, Royal residency..........

Good restaurants- Gmb, Pinch of spice, Laziz, Dasa prakash, Priya...............

deepak

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,981 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Hotel to stay in Agra?

Hi-

You can get Hotel Amar (3 star) including breakfast 2600 INR

Arun

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,350 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Hotel to stay in Agra?

Taj Resorts will be a good choice for you

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
63 posts
355 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good Hotel to stay in Agra?

Thank you all!

I think I will go with Hotel Maniram Palace.

Also can anytime suggest me any good volvo service around 3 or 4pm from agra to delhi.

Thanks

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,159 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good Hotel to stay in Agra?

You need to go to ISBT at Transport Nagar to get bus for Delhi.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Good Hotel to stay in Agra?

It is true being a tourist destination, there are lot a of budget hotels to stay in Agra, In your budget you can check Hotel Panaa Paradise, Hotel Taj Heritage etc, if you add some more in budget Hotel Pushp Villa is the best hotel in Agra will be around 3000-3500/Rs. For food Tajmahal Multi Cuisine Restaurant is the best Restaurant in Agra, which is on the way to Tajmahal and even all the hotels are around this Restaurant..

8. Re: Good Hotel to stay in Agra?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 09, 2014