We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AudioCompass Guide Application - can you take it with you?

London
2 posts
Save Topic
AudioCompass Guide Application - can you take it with you?

I've bought the AudioCompass Taj Mahal Audio Guide before my visit to the Taj next week. But, I notice that mobile phones and headphones are on the list of prohibited items...

Has this changed since the release of the audio guides? Otherwise, what's the point in buying it if you can't take it with you?

Any advice appreciated :)

-Marc

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
5,132 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: AudioCompass Guide Application - can you take it with you?

Hello,

Mobile phones can be carried inside the Taj Mahal...even the headphones fixed with an Audio Guide can be taken inside.

Eatables,calculators,tripods are not allowed.

Regards

Rashid Agra

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,028 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AudioCompass Guide Application - can you take it with you?

Mobile phones you can carry.

Many items restricted are like tripods, music system,cigarette ,lighter, any eatables, any sharp object, markers, kniffe toys, news paper, magazines....

Good will be just carry with you your mobile phone, camera and wallet.

deepak

London
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: AudioCompass Guide Application - can you take it with you?

Thanks for your responses, but I think I have not been very clear.

I have bought this application for my phone, which contains the same information as the audio guides.

https:/…

Will I be able to take my own headphones in so I can listen to it? Headphones are on the list of restricted items. :)

Many thanks,

Marc

Delhi
14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: AudioCompass Guide Application - can you take it with you?

Marc No need to worry you can easily take Mobile phones inside the Taj Mahal.Yea the following things are restricted there like eatable things (Toffees),Arms, ammunition, fire , music system,cigarette ,lighter , liquor, any sharp object, markers, knife toys, news paper, magazines.

Thanks and Regards

Monica

5. Re: AudioCompass Guide Application - can you take it with you?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 19, 2013