We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel group/ Tips- Agra?

Which Agra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Topic
Travel group/ Tips- Agra?

Hi all,

My bud and myself are planning a trip to Agra, it's a short trip lasting a couple of days frm Monday next week..

Can someone tell me where all can I shop? and what all can one cover in 2 days at Agra?

Wouldn't mind hanging out with fellow travelers in the city, we r going to be leaving New Delhi on Monday morning.

Thanks and cheers.

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
4,827 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel group/ Tips- Agra?

In 2 days time you can do Taj Mahal,Agra Fort,Tomb of Itimad ud daulah, Akbar Tomb,Mehtabh Bagh,Dayal Bagh,Jama Mosque and Fatehpur Sikri(40kms outside Agra).

As far as shopping is concerned it can be done in Old Bazaar Known as Kinaari Bazaar and Sadar Bazaar....there are some other options too.By the way r u looking for any particular thing.

Rashid Agra

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
7,742 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel group/ Tips- Agra?

As you will behere for two days then you can do a trip to Fatehpur Sikri and Bharatpur bird sanctuary. Both world heritage sites.

Sadar bazar is good option to go if you want to visit any market.

deepak

agra
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel group/ Tips- Agra?

on the way from delhi to agra NH2 u can visit keetham bird sanctuary..

4. Re: Travel group/ Tips- Agra?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 am, December 17, 2013