We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Go Heritage india Journeys

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Go Heritage india Journeys

Dear All

I have seen a number of people asking the same question but I do not see the answers. I have quote from Go Heritage India Journeys for the Palace on Wheels but before I part with my money, I want to know whether anyone has used this company before and are they reliable.

The was a gentleman who suggested going on to the Ministry of Tourism website and i did but that was not useful.

Any help is appreciated.

MKG London

mkgovin@gmail.com

MKG

sydney
Level Contributor
28 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Go Heritage india Journeys

Hi,

We are in the same position.

What transpired in your case? Did you proceed with this company?

Cheers, and thanks,

Rhod

Edited: 11:24 pm, February 24, 2012
sydney
Level Contributor
28 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Go Heritage india Journeys

Hi Deborah,

I trust you are now well and itching to travel again.

We are trying to book through GoheritageIndia travel, but are a little concerned that they often do not reply,and do not answer questions, while requesting full payment rather than a deposit, followed by delivery of ticket and then full payment.

Any comments would be appreciated, thankyou.

Rhod

Sydney Australia

Atlantic City, New...
Level Contributor
5 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Go Heritage india Journeys

I have used Go Heritage India on more than one occasion and haven't had any issues.. they are really good and would highly recommend them

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Go Heritage india Journeys

Hi,

I would like to ask/inquire how was your experience with go heritage india? i am actually considering them but been dubious ever since ive read the reviews here. hope you could share to me your experience.

Thanks and regards

Feliss

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
2 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Go Heritage india Journeys

hello we took an 8 day trip with goheritage india this october. We were very happy about the whole journey. They are nice and friendly. Everything went well. we recommend this company to everyone.

Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
16. Re: Go Heritage india Journeys

I used Go Heritage Journeys for 4 days from Udaipur to Ahmedabad. They were excellent right from the time the tour was being organised right till the end of the tour.

The driver and the guides were all very helpful and courteous throughout the journey. Excellent hotels were also organised by Go Heritage, which made my time even more enjoyable. Both the driver and the guides were completely flexible, and were willing to take me to whichever places I requested, whether or not these were part of the original itinery.

The owner of the company, Mr Mukherjee, personally rang me a number of times during the four days, to ensure that everything was going smoothly and I was happy with all the arrangements. I found this to be exceptional.

Overall, an extremely pleasant experience! I definitely recommend this company!

Sydney, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Go Heritage india Journeys

Hi guys,

This post is for anyone who has yet to embark on their India trip. The country is beautiful and magical, but the worst decision my family made was choosing GoHeritage as our tour company. From the moment we landed, it was a constant battle with a company that was solely focused on money making.

The service was terrible at every stage of our 1 month long journey, starting with Varun - the sales officer - all the way to the representatives and every guide except one. The driver was rude, just like every other person we had to deal with at GoHeritage. After having paid for the full tour before hand, we were disappointed to find hidden costs popping up everywhere.

We were left with an overwhelming sense of being scammed and conned. If you're not alert, the company takes you for a ride.

Definitely advise against GoHeritage. Don't ruin your trip- honestly.

Angered Tourist

(Sydney, Australia)

Kuwait City, Kuwait
1 post
Save Reply
18. Re: Go Heritage india Journeys

During the last summer holidays we had booked Go Heritage India Journey for a 10 days tour. Our journey started from Delhi covering Agra, Jaipur and most parts of Rajasthan. First of all I have thank Ms.Rajni Rawat for organizing this tour in a wonderful manner. Secondly I have to thank the driver Mr.Prakash for taking us safely to all the places and locations as planned in our tour package. I have no hesitation in recommending this tour agent as they are reliable and professional.

Prior to booking with Go Heritage India we made a survey and collected quotes from at least 4 or 5 agents and finally shortlisted this tour agent. There was no much bargain regarding the prices as we already had the quotes from other agents, but we were specific about the hotels. They changed the hotels as per our choice with slight increase in the overall price. The prices which they quoted was reasonable, but we got the complete itinerary with exclusion and inclusion all in writing prior to making the payment. We were 4 adults and 2 children and therefore booked 2 king-size bedroom and got it done perfectly. When our tour started at New Delhi on the first day there were some minor hiccups but they rectified immediately, also they changed our transport vehicle on the first day on our request.

Also, I have to thank Mr.Gaurav who was constantly in touch through out our journey inquiring about the services and facilities render by their co-agents at different parts of the destination. There was little disappointment at Agra as the hotel was changed without our knowledge, when inquired we were told that there was no-availability in that Hotel we had agreed, to be noted we made our tour confirmation one month earlier and we received the hotel confirmation from go heritage India, but we had no proper explanation from the tour operator how this happened.

Overall we enjoyed the whole tour journey and had a memorable trip.

Abarna, Kuwait

Faridabad, India
3 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Go Heritage india Journeys

The Palace on Wheels train offers 7 nights and 8 days tour to some of the most famous attractions of Rajasthan India. It would be no exaggeration to say that a journey on this train is like experiencing the lifestyle of raja-maharajas. Travelling in this train is a great experience which tourists remember for long. Indian Rove, a tour and travel company offers you to experience the royal tour of Palace on Wheels India at best price.

For more information you may visit http://www.thepalacesonwheel.com/

Edited: 6:33 am, April 11, 2013
Faridabad, India
3 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: Go Heritage india Journeys

The Palace on Wheels train offers 7 nights and 8 days tour to some of the most famous attractions of Rajasthan India. It would be no exaggeration to say that a journey on this train is like experiencing the lifestyle of raja-maharajas. Travelling in this train is a great experience which tourists remember for long. Indian Rove, a tour and travel company offers you to experience the royal tour of Palace on Wheels India at best price.

For more information you may visit http://www.thepalacesonwheel.com/

Edited: 6:35 am, April 11, 2013