We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheating at u. p. government shop at taj mahal, agara,

Mumbai (Bombay...
8 posts
Save Topic
cheating at u. p. government shop at taj mahal, agara,

request every one to not to purchase any thing from meena bazar at taj mahal agara, they have cheated us, at the point of sale they say no vpp charges, no insurance charges, no charges. but at the time of receiving of the parscal we have to pay all these charges. good are not received as ordered.

ful ceating business is going on.

64 replies to this topic
Delhi
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: cheating at u. p. government shop at taj mahal, agara,

Yes. guys.. pls DON'T buy anything from MEENA BAZAR.. IT'S all FAKE. I bought one bed sheet.. N paid 750 in advance and shopkeeper said pay the remaining balance 1100 we get the order. after7-10 DAYS.. one person came to my home n asked 2000 rs instead of 1100 without any reason...n I'm still struggling to get my money back. PLS guys DON'T buy anything from there.. they say they're frm gvrnmt but they cheat CUSTOMERS.. just watch the beauty of Taj Mahal n come back. I hope u'll THINK about this.

1 post
Save Reply
22. Re: cheating at u. p. government shop at taj mahal, agara,

Please give me your number I want to talk to you

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: cheating at u. p. government shop at taj mahal, agara,

Thanks for sharing you experiences, it will be helpful for other travelers.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
268 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: cheating at u. p. government shop at taj mahal, agara,

Seriously there is no place like meena bazaar in agra near Taj Mahal.

and you can search on google and you can file your complain online,beacuse we do have tourist police office in Agra,who takes complains from online.

Indianapolis...
1 post
Save Reply
25. Re: cheating at u. p. government shop at taj mahal, agara,

The same thing happened to me. The shop address is U P Handloom and Handicraft Corporation, Opp: TDI Mall, Fatehabad Raod, Agra. I have returned the leather products but after lapse of one month they are only assuring me of refund. Also they have not sent the original bill. Also not sent the bill of cloths purchased. Pl advise.my email is sky.sanjay@yahoo.com

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: cheating at u. p. government shop at taj mahal, agara,

There is no any shop in front of TDI Mall. Please write proper address.

Arun

Jabalpur, India
1 post
Save Reply
27. Re: cheating at u. p. government shop at taj mahal, agara,

I got cheated at agra baluganj ,u.p handloom they said that saree is 80% refundable but not refund ,every thing is fraud . if somebody help me please 7898921220. I got 7000 fraud.

Save Reply
28. Re: cheating at u. p. government shop at taj mahal, agara,

sir i am facing same problem, plz sir suggest this materil how to return and how to find money back

Agra, India
Level Contributor
208 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: cheating at u. p. government shop at taj mahal, agara,

There are so many cases. You should contact to media also and highlight the cases. There are many shops who involve in such type of activity and just because of them nobody will trust on other shops. I suggest all of you to make a combined complain ( include all people like Ricksaw Wala, Auto Wala, Guide etc who contribute in this crime) to tourist police and send the copy to Tourism office, media and newspaper agency.

Your action will create fear to such type of people. One more suggestion to all tourist- Always keep the tourist help line number with you and if anybody claim to be from UP Gov. shop, just confirm it from tourism office.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
30. Re: cheating at u. p. government shop at taj mahal, agara,

why did you go there when you know very well that in india every where cheat near tourist place

Reply to: cheating at u. p. government shop at taj mahal, agara,
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted