We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in late August till mid September?

Which Agra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Berlin
Level Contributor
30 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in late August till mid September?

Hello,

I am planning a trip to India in late August/early September 2010.

My itinerary will cover the area of Delhi/Agra and the surrounding area. I am also considering a week in Goa.

My major concern is the weather this time a year.

Will it be a huge pain due to the monsun? How often does it rain and how long will the rain last? Can I expect a lot of intererence in public transport due to rain? Any other comments/thoughts?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Christian

1. Re: Weather in late August till mid September?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:27 am, December 24, 2009
agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
7,964 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in late August till mid September?

It rains here but not continuous rain for hours. In area around Delhi and Agra it is over within 20-30 Mts. so no heavy and continuous rain but in Goa it will be different with heavy showers.Some times if there is no wind then due to high humidity it becomes sticky.Day time temperature around 25 - 35 degree centigrade.

deepak

3. Re: Weather in late August till mid September?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, June 23, 2010