We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lost memory card

The Netherlands
Level Contributor
7 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
lost memory card

Thursday 01-01-09 I got out of the car at the parking in AGRA for a visit to the TAJ MAHAL:

I heard something falling, looked as good as possible but didn't see anything.

Back home I found out I lost a little box

with a 2GB Mini Memory Card that was put

in an adapter..

Lost it at the entrance of the parking....

Did anyone...

huubjurgers@gmail.com

Burnsville...
Level Contributor
34 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lost memory card

My advice would be to walk around town and look for one. Touts also ask you about a million times in front of the Taj Mahal if you want one you should be able to get one under 30 USD (1,440 Ruppes) and make sure you bargain.

Burnsville...
Level Contributor
34 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lost memory card

My advice would be to walk around town and look for one. Touts also ask you about a million times in front of the Taj Mahal if you want one you should be able to get one under 30 USD (1,440 Ruppes) and make sure you bargain.

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,028 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lost memory card

friend ,

i don,t think u will be able to find the one u have lost , but there are three parking areas at diffrent gates where tourist park there vehicles.

east gate , west gate or south gate parking.

which parking ........

guide deepak

4. Re: lost memory card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, August 11, 2009