We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taj price

Which Agra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bristol uk
Level Contributor
755 posts
Save Topic
taj price

as havent been to Agra and the Taj for 15 years,i will be going there in the first week of Sept.Wat is the entrance fee for the Taj now,i heard it went up a hefty amount about 7 years ago,also does the entrance ticket able to let you back in later in the day,as i would like to visit it first thing in the morning then the early evening.

wales united kingdom
Level Contributor
250 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taj price

It costs about £10 which includes entry to Agra fort. sorry i can,t remember if you can go in again in the day.

Samosir Island...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: taj price

just make sure you dont go on a friday as its closed only cost 450 rupees i think not much 10euro.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,094 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taj price

Tickets are INR 750/-

4. Re: taj price

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 am, September 07, 2009