We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 days trip to ooty this week end

Which Ooty hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
3 days trip to ooty this week end

Hi,

I am travelling to ooty from chennai this weekend.

I will be reaching to ooty on Friday 30th morning at 8 AM. I will be leaving from ooty on June 1st 6.30 pm to chennai.

Please advise how whether will beon these days and also how can we plan to cover famous

and all the places in ootyin 2 days. So that 3rd day we can relax in the hotel.

Please reply ASAP, so that we will plan accordingly.

Thanks

Gopi

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
193 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 days trip to ooty this week end

Saw your message late .

Iam just back from ooty and it was raining in the evening for two days of the four days when I was there .

It was becoming cold in the night and really enjoyed .

The crowd pulling season is over and you should not face that now since all summer festivals are over including the flower show which concluded last week .

So you can cover the main spots with two site seeing trips on both dayss and take 3rd day for rest . If you want to cover other places like Avalanchi , Mudhumalai etc then have to stretch for 3rd day.

2. Re: 3 days trip to ooty this week end

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 01, 2015