We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ooty- Coorg

Mumbai, India
5 posts
Save Topic
Ooty- Coorg

HI All, I am planning to travel Ooty, Coorg : in the 1st Week of June. Would it be rainy or summer? Can i plan for 4 nights 5 Days? is it enough to explore all attractions? I am travelling from Ahmadabad, should i start from Coimbatore or Mysore/ please need your suggestions...

Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Tamil Nadu
Level Contributor
3,381 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ooty- Coorg

First week of June is the onset of the monsoon, so it may just about start to rain, but will certainly not be like a day long downpour to keep you indoors. And Coorg in the rain is a different experience.

You can fly into Coimbatore, get to Ooty, from Ooty to Mysore (via Mudumalai / bandipur) and onward to Coorg.

If you start from Mysore, you can drive out to Coorg, get back to Mysore, drive out to Ooty and fly out from Coimbatore.

2 nights at Ooty and 3 at Coorg will be an ideal one for a quick holiday.

2. Re: Ooty- Coorg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 24, 2015