We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best itenerary - by Car to Ooty-Coonoor- 3days 2 night s

Which Ooty hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Malappuram, India
2 posts
Save Topic
best itenerary - by Car to Ooty-Coonoor- 3days 2 night s

Hi,

I am planning for a 3 day 2 night trip to Ooty with my wife and 3 yr old on 3rd week of this month (Aug). Coming with Car, and hence no taxi hiring. Pretty confused about the itinerary especially in monsoon. We are planning to reach Ooty by our car. Route is Malappuram - Nilambur - Ooty. Could you pls suggest the best itinerary for 2 days and 3 nights covering Ooty and Coonoor.

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
682 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best itenerary - by Car to Ooty-Coonoor- 3days 2 night s

HI

tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g297679-i12969-k538…

Regards

KERALA DAYZ

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
Level Contributor
3,978 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best itenerary - by Car to Ooty-Coonoor- 3days 2 night s

Hi...

Plan one day for Ooty, Pykara side and another day for Coonoor and Kotagiri and you may club Doddabetta Peak also in this day. This should be doable.

Regards

Prasanna

3. Re: best itenerary - by Car to Ooty-Coonoor- 3days 2 night s

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, August 20, 2013