We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cloak room

Mumbai (Bombay...
2 posts
Save Topic
Cloak room

We intend to travel from Kodaikanal along with luggage to madurai & visit the meenakshi temple before 10.30 am & leave madurai by evening flight. Do the temple have facility of cloak room or suggest any alternative

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,485 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cloak room

I dont recollect seeing any cloak room but local destination experts can confirm on that. If you dont find one a cheaper option is to book one train ticket something like Madurai to Tuticorn on 16129 MS TN LINK EXP which costs you Rs. 70 and you can use this train ticket to put your luggage in Train Station Cloak Room. Normally this is what i do in cases something like yours.

Kodaikanal, India
Level Contributor
1,418 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cloak room

I'm not Sure about cloak room facilities near to the temple, But lot of Low Budget hotels near to Meenachi Ammam Temple range 300 -600 for Transit room.

Yours Traveller Friend

$ichot

chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras)
Level Contributor
3,873 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cloak room

hi

At entrance of each tower there are counters where you will have to leave your chappal/shoes they accept luggage also. you can keep your luggage there along with shoe/chappal

Mumbai (Bombay...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cloak room

Thanks for your suggestions

Edited: 11:38 am, January 24, 2014
5. Re: Cloak room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 26, 2015