We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uber In Coimbatore

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
41 posts
38 reviews
Uber In Coimbatore

I am going to Coimbatore this July. We are staying at Radisson Blu and will be making to and forth to Ganga Hospital. How is the public transportation there. Is Uber reliable. Is it safe for two ladies to ride Uber there? Hope to have input.

Chennai (Madras...
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Tamil Nadu
Level Contributor
3,704 posts
53 reviews
1. Re: Uber In Coimbatore

Yes, Uber is available at Coimbatore.

Quite a distance from Radisson Blue to Ganga hospital. You wud be better off staying closer - maybe Ramnagar (Alankar, Vijay park etc)

Regards

Rajan

Edited: 9:24 am, June 18, 2017
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
41 posts
38 reviews
2. Re: Uber In Coimbatore

Thank you for your reply. But we have already made our booking at Radisson. Is it safe using Uber for two ladies?

chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras)
Level Contributor
4,960 posts
57 reviews
3. Re: Uber In Coimbatore

Hi

No need to panic

It is safe for 2 ladies to travel in Uber

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
41 posts
38 reviews
4. Re: Uber In Coimbatore

Thanks for reply. THe reason I ask because I once read news about Uber in India to lady passenger.

5. Re: Uber In Coimbatore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 06, 2018