We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Neemrana's Wallwood Garden at Coonoor

Mumbai
1 post
Save Topic
Neemrana's Wallwood Garden at Coonoor

Hi. I am planning a trip to Coonoor end of Jan. I am trying to decide between Taj's Garden Retreat and Neemrana's Wallwood Garden. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Thanks

alima

Wigan
Level Contributor
8 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Neemrana's Wallwood Garden at Coonoor

I stayed in Taj few years ago. Very nice hotel. Please see my review for it here tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g297676-d304…

I have not idea about neemrana.

regards,

ken.

Coonoor, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Neemrana's Wallwood Garden at Coonoor

Hello,

I am from Coonoor and visiting Coonoor during January will be quite pleasant as the sunny days will be back by then. Taj is a great place to stay though I too have no idea about Neemrana. A few more cheaper places are the YWCA guest house, Vivek Tourist Home and Velan Ritz. Yours sincerely, Subaraj

UK country dweller
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Neemrana's Wallwood Garden at Coonoor

Far too late to reply to this, as it's now mid-February, but curious to know if you stayed at Wallwood Garden? I stayed there a couple of weeks ago, and found it mildly eccentric and rather charming. I liked the gloom of the interiors, and the large rooms, and the suggestion that this had been someone's house until relatively recently and only the small personal items were missing. The drawbacks were the cold and the extra charges, the latter mildly annoying as, although it doesn't claim to be an all-inclusive stay, it seems to me wrong to offer and provide things and then slap on the costs without waiting to be asked. The lighting and the beds were what I had come to expect in India, so not worth comment here.

Tim

4. Re: Neemrana's Wallwood Garden at Coonoor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, August 21, 2009