We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

my plan is proper if not then plz guide

Which Udaipur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ahmedabad
10 posts
Save Topic
my plan is proper if not then plz guide

Hi,

don't want to see a temple

28th aug 2013 in jaipur ( place to visit ) ( can i stay 2 day here 1 night ? )

29th aug 2013 in udaipur ( place to visit ) ( can i stay 2 day here 1 night ? )

30th aug 2013 in mount abu ( place to visit ) ( can i stay 2 day here 1 night ? )

31 aug 2013 also in mount abu & get a train from abu road at 7.30 pm to ahmedabad

please guide me, we are 3 friend in couple.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,144 posts
5,402 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: my plan is proper if not then plz guide

Hello manupatel0

Welcome to the Udiapur forum here on Tripadvisor (TA).

One of the best ways to utilise the TA forums is to type your questions directly into the Search Box at the top of each page so you can access past discussions and questions of a serious nature. There have been many such questions as your own on this and other India based forums. This is the quickest way for you to access this information for your trip planning.

Also see the Top Questions (FAQ) sections which are on the right hand side of the forum pages. See 'What to do/see in Udiapur link set up on this very page for example.

I would also suggest going through the TA 'Things to do' listings for each city you intend to visit. See link for the Udiapur.

tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g297672-Activiti…

Then, a good guide book is essential for your trip planning. Lonely Planet (LP) has pretty good coverage for destinations in Rajasthan, although it is far from perfect. Making use of the TA listings, forum, LP book and some guidance from the helpful destination experts will surely help you plan a most enjoyable holiday.

Good luck with your holiday planning and hope you enjoy Udiapur and the various other destinations in Rajasthan that you intend to visit.

Edited: 9:05 pm, July 31, 2013
jaipur
Destination Expert
for Rajasthan
Level Contributor
646 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: my plan is proper if not then plz guide

DEAR

Very wisely advised by Bradjil .Many questions posted are already very well explained on TA Forums before hand already . So , request to all newcomers to , search your query on TA Forums before posting it . It will greatly help experts to repeatly answer same type of questions again and again .

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
1,923 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: my plan is proper if not then plz guide

Manubhai,

I gather from your questions that you have very limited time and you want to cover 3 places. It is obvious that you would not enjoy the trip if you just keep rushing from place to place.

My suggestion to you would be to cover Jaipur and Udaipur or Udaipur and Abu. Jaipur needs at least 2 nights and 3 days. Udaipur too needs 2 nights and 3 days. Mount Abu is a hill station, so you need to spend 2 nights to enjoy the nature and the surroundings there.

Re temples. You may be astik or nastik (theist or atheist), it is immaterial. If the temple has beautiful carvings (Jain temples in Dilwara) excellent sculptures (Like Hampi or various temples in South India, Orissa), excellent architecture then it is a pleasure to see the temple or a church (paintings and sculptures in Vatican, Rome are must see before one dies) or a mosque (Mosques in Iran and turkey are very beautiful). Every temple is not like Nathdwara, with dirty narrow lanes full of flies and nothing much to see. Ranakpur Jain temple is beautifully carved and more than that the surroundings of it is so serene, that you will love to stay in the accommodation provided by them. I have stayed there and enjoyed the serenity.

Since you are new to tourism (your age profile says it is 25 to 34), I may suggest you to keep your mind and heart open and you can see smile on every face and lots of pleasure everywhere you go.

With Best Wishes and warm welcome to TA Forum.

Sanjiv

4. Re: my plan is proper if not then plz guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:23 am, August 05, 2013
ahmedabad
10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: my plan is proper if not then plz guide

Thank You sanjivmulye, indianHeritageTours, as per expert suggestion now i want to cut any one place from my trip. & yes BradJill i search & read all the udaipur topic in this forum. but i need some new suggestion & tips that is why i posted my query here, which look like same with other topic,

We are three couple ( six persons, we are all IT Geeks ), 2 couple are just married, we plan this trip for some enjoyment,

Mr Sanjivmulye Suggestion is just perfect, i like it very much, but confusion is which place we cut from our list.

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
7,667 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: my plan is proper if not then plz guide

You can choose between Udaipur and Jaipur. My preference will be Udaipur and Mount Abu in given time.

ahmedabad
10 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: my plan is proper if not then plz guide

Thank You Mr deepakAgraIndia,

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
1,923 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: my plan is proper if not then plz guide

Manubhai,

I will suggest, since you are six people, you may hire Innova. It would work out economical when divided among three couples (say 1,300/- per day). It is spacious and would take your luggage also. (Keep space for shopping at Udaipur and Jaipur etc. LOL) It would be most convenient. No waiting for bus or railway etc. Here you can have your own time table.

First you may reach Udaipur on 28th (If you start early morning then you will reach Udaipur in 6 hours flat).

do sight seeing.

29th also Udaipur sight seeing

30th Morning head for Mount Abu and return to Ahmedabad on 31st night.

Jaipur is far away and sitting in the car for so many hours would be boring and time consuming in view of limited time span in your hand.

So Keep Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Jaipur for your next tour.

Sanjiv

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
1,923 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: my plan is proper if not then plz guide

Manubhai,

Alternatively, you may start on 27th evening about 5 or 6 in the evening from A'bad (adjustment in office if you have 9 to 5 jobs) and can reach Udaipur at night. It would add one night hotel charges plus car rental for the day. But it would give you more time.

Sanjiv

10. Re: my plan is proper if not then plz guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 pm, August 02, 2013