We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mount Abu to Ranakpura to Udaipur

NOIDA
Level Contributor
2 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Mount Abu to Ranakpura to Udaipur

Hi,

I am visiting Mount Abu, Udaipur in last week of Dec 2012. We are planning to visit Ranakpura's Jain Temple.

I need to know, what will be the cost of taxi for a single day for Mount Abu to Ranakpura-Kumbhalgarh to Udaipur.

Are there taxis available for one way trip like I am planning or we need to plan for a round trip only.

Regards,

Ankush

Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mount Abu to Ranakpura to Udaipur

Hi!!! Ankush J

Taxi cab charges are based on garage to garage(it means the return charges to the start point will be included in your fare as well.)

The car charges will depend on the taxi category (Tata Indica,Tata Indigo,Toyota Innova).If you can mentioned what kind of car will be suitable for you then only the TA members will be able to give you a fair idea about the cost.

thanks and reagrds...

harsh

NOIDA
Level Contributor
2 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mount Abu to Ranakpura to Udaipur

Hi Harsh,

I will travelling with my wife and 4 year old daughter so I think even the Indica would be ok.

Regards,

Ankush

India
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Mount Abu to Ranakpura to Udaipur

I would suggest you indigo / logan

thanks nimbera

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,565 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mount Abu to Ranakpura to Udaipur

there are not much different in rates of indica nd indigo, indigo is more safe and comfortable

5. Re: Mount Abu to Ranakpura to Udaipur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, December 15, 2013