We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

furniture stores in Udaipur or Jodhpur

Which Udaipur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pune, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
furniture stores in Udaipur or Jodhpur

Hi, I am planning to stay at Kumbhalgadh for 5 days and take day trips around. I am looking to buy good quality wooden furniture . Would really appreciate if anyone can suggest good furniture stores in Jodhpur/ Udaipur or kumbhalgadh itself,

Would also like to know where and for how much I can rent a car for 6 days from udaipur to udaipur.

Thanks a lot!

Jaipur, Rajasthan
Level Contributor
264 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: furniture stores in Udaipur or Jodhpur

If you are looking at ethnic heritage look kind of furniture then Jodhpur is the place. Kumbhalgarh has just one shop and that is a tea stall. Do not expect any commercial activities there.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
42 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: furniture stores in Udaipur or Jodhpur

We went shopping for handicrafts in both Udaipur and Jodhpur - I found that shopping options are better and more reasonably priced in Jodhpur. There are some interesting options near the Clock Tower. Almost all shops have options to send furniture by road in India if your purchases are high volume - I don't have any names but Rajasthali and the collection on the top floor at National Handlooms should be the most dependable for fair prices and accountability.

3. Re: furniture stores in Udaipur or Jodhpur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:31 am, March 05, 2011