We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kumbhalgarh to jaipur

dublin, ireland
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Kumbhalgarh to jaipur

hi can anyone tell me the best way to get from Kumbhalgarh

to jaipur, an how long does it take,, train/taxi etc..i'll be there in january, what's the weather likely to be like...thanks

dublin, ireland
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kumbhalgarh to jaipur

sorry also a rough idea on cost of transport...yhanks

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,574 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kumbhalgarh to jaipur

Hi Sohq,

Kumbhalgarh Jaipur is approximately 380 Km. You need to take a car for this route . Kumbhalgarh is not connected with train .you can drive upto bhilwara/ mavli / udaipur to catch train

A car will cost you 5500-9000 depending on conditions modal and service providers

Happy traveling

Yogendra

Yogendra

Edited: 12:18 pm, October 30, 2012
India
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Kumbhalgarh to jaipur

it will good if you car from kumbhalgarh to jaipur , but it charge for round trip so hire car as per your itinerary .

thanks nimbera

dublin, ireland
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kumbhalgarh to jaipur

hey thanks for the information ..yes i think i'll have to join the dots a bit better and incorporate the whole journey together...with that distance i think i'll go to jodhpur 1 night..jaipur 3 nights ..ranthambhore 2 nights..and agra 1 night...any idea how much it should cost for a car (innova ?)and driver for that part of the trip..., i'll be going to varanasi (train) and back to delhi(flight) after that...

thanks

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,574 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kumbhalgarh to jaipur

sohw,

Innova is roughly @3000-3500 perday depends on conditions service and what's include in jthe cost.

Yogendra

India
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Kumbhalgarh to jaipur

rough idea udaipur maigc give you but if you advice us tour itinerary than we help you more and note car will charge for round trip

dublin, ireland
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kumbhalgarh to jaipur

thanks for all the advice ...i've joined all the dots now and things are falling into place...thanks again

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,574 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kumbhalgarh to jaipur

sohw,

nice to know

Wish you all the best

Yogendra

Edited: 10:31 am, November 10, 2012
9. Re: Kumbhalgarh to jaipur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 15, 2013