We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tuk Tuk Driver recommended in Jodhpur

Bethesda, Maryland
Level Contributor
6 posts
137 reviews
Save Topic
Tuk Tuk Driver recommended in Jodhpur

Jodhpur is a fascinating city to visit, and in my experience over the past three years, getting around by tuktuk is the easiest and fastest...and most interesting way of doing so. We always hire the same driver, and if you are looking for a reliable, friendly, driver, look no further than Habib Gouri (+91-966-7411290)

(habibgouri46@gmail.com).

He can take care of anything for you, including change money at the best rates in town, find cars for onward destinations, etc. We use his services by the day. His prices are very reasonable and he is always on call if needed. In fact, we could not think of going to Jodhpur without relying on his services--he even meets us at the airport.

Mentioned in this post
Jodhpur
Jodhpur
Jodhpur District, India
1. Re: Tuk Tuk Driver recommended in Jodhpur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:39 am, December 18, 2015
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
25 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tuk Tuk Driver recommended in Jodhpur

Completely agree with Rupertpb. Mr. Habib was made our stay in Jodhpur Memarable.

He took us to a Team Shop " Dhadichi Tea Center" where I had my Best tea ever and a kulfi shop. He is reliable, prompt, and not pushy like others can be.He took us to Mehrangarh, through the city, Jaswant Thada, to lunch, and even picked up and dropped off to our late night train.

Mentioned in this post
Jodhpur
Jodhpur
Jodhpur District, India
Jaswant Thada
Jaswant Thada
1,887 Reviews
Jodhpur, India
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,635 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tuk Tuk Driver recommended in Jodhpur

Good !

Mumbai
Level Contributor
67 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tuk Tuk Driver recommended in Jodhpur

Totally agree. I availed his services for sightseeing as well and it was a great experience.

1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Tuk Tuk Driver recommended in Jodhpur

Thank you everyone for your recommendations. I am always happy to serve my guests. I would be happy to serve you all and other guests again. I can be reached at +91 9667411290

Thank you again.

Habib

Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tuk Tuk Driver recommended in Jodhpur

Was reading your review re tuk tuk driver in Jodhpur with interest. I will be in Jodhpur shortly

for three days. I was wondering if you would be so kind to give me some idea of cost please?

Mentioned in this post
Jodhpur
Jodhpur
Jodhpur District, India
Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
4,360 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tuk Tuk Driver recommended in Jodhpur

Thanks for sharing this information, it will be helpful for others

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
31 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tuk Tuk Driver recommended in Jodhpur

what are the tuk tuk charges? does it by per km basis, hourly or lump sum?

9. Re: Tuk Tuk Driver recommended in Jodhpur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 03, 2016