We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Varanessi to Jodhpur

London
3 posts
Save Topic
Varanessi to Jodhpur

I am going to Delhi in October where i will catch the overnight train to Varenessi. after a couple of days here I want to head over to Jodhpur does anyone know the best way to get from Varanessi to Jodhpur and how long it takes? I also then need to head back to Delhi from Jodhpur so again does anyone know the best way and how long this takes? Any advice would be appreciated, Julie

Delhi
Level Contributor
170 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Varanessi to Jodhpur

Hi, there are direct trains to Jodhpur from Varanasi:

Train No. : 4853

Train Name: MARUDHAR EXPRES

Dep.: 17:20

Arr. Time: 18:20

Days Of Run: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday

Train No: 4863

Train name: MARUDHAR EXPRES

Dep. Time: 18:15

Arr. Time: 18:20

Days of Run: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday

for more info visit at www.indianrail.gov.in

AND you can take bus, flight and train to Delhi from Jodhpur

Good Luck!!!

London
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Varanessi to Jodhpur

Hi

The train from Varanessi to Jodpur - is it overnight or does it take about an hour?

Thanks

Suzanne

Delhi
Level Contributor
170 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Varanessi to Jodhpur

Hi, Train take almost 24-25hrs to reach Jodhpur from Varanasi.

Good Luck!!!

London
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Varanessi to Jodhpur

Thank you for your help I think we have decided to give Jodhpur a miss due to lack of time. We are debating what to do with an extra day and are considering Rathambhore National Park. Any idea of the best way to get here from Varanessi? I understand that you have to go to Sawai Madhopur but can't find a train route...

Any suggestions would be appreciated or alternatively could you recommend somewhere worth visiting from Varanessi before we head back to Delhi bearing in mind we have 2 nights and 1 day free?

Thanks, Julie

5. Re: Varanessi to Jodhpur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, August 14, 2009