We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning for 3D/2N Visit to Jodhpur Itinerary Requested

Abudhabi
2 posts
Save Topic
Planning for 3D/2N Visit to Jodhpur Itinerary Requested

I am planning to Visit Jodhpur want to plan it is advance please suggest me some itinerary.I am reaching first afternoon.What is best place to go for safari??

India
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning for 3D/2N Visit to Jodhpur Itinerary Requested

I will suggest you

Day1 - visit evning clock tower

Day2 - morning visit mehrangarh ,jaswant thada , umaid bhawan palace n evening visit jeep safari in countryside area near jodhpur.

India
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Planning for 3D/2N Visit to Jodhpur Itinerary Requested

I night you may also plan desert tour near jodhpur at osian thr you enjoy camel ride n dinner in desert. Hardly take 1.30min to be thr.

Thanks nimbera

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,616 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Planning for 3D/2N Visit to Jodhpur Itinerary Requested

Good suggestions by Nimbera , you may reschedule it as you might be tired on very first day to do drive osian and camel ride or sand dunes

fiirst day -

jeep safari visiting villages near Jodhpur

Second day

Morning visit Fort meheangarh, Jaswant thada , Umaid bhawan museum

Later osian excursion for that desert , sunset , di dinner , camel ride etc .

Third day

Flying fox and a visit to Mandore garden .

You can check review of attractions by real travellers before finalized your itinerary of your Jodhpur visits .

You can spend a night in osian or you can spend a night in deserts camps Resort like Manwar .

Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
672 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Planning for 3D/2N Visit to Jodhpur Itinerary Requested

Well you can do it like this

First day visit : Clock tower , Old city market area, Ummaid Bhawan Palace , Bishnoi Village Safari, Dinner at On The rocks, Hanwant Mahal

Second Day

Visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant thada, after that off to Osian for camel safari , Stay overnight at desert camp.

Third Day

Shopping and stuff

Abudhabi
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Planning for 3D/2N Visit to Jodhpur Itinerary Requested

Thanks for all you replies...I just want to know more about osian??How to reach over there and where to stay?

I am planning to stay in Devi Bhawan all 3 days or I will book that for only 2 days and last day I will go to osian in morning after checkout.

India
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Planning for 3D/2N Visit to Jodhpur Itinerary Requested

Osian is 65kms from jodhpur ,it part of thardesert.

Visit - old temple

If you wanna stay than there are many desert camp over - enjoy came ride n night in desert swiss tent.

Also you may do day trip. Leave jodhpur after lunch ,it 65kms hardly take 1.30min to be thr. Frist visit temple n than enjoy enjoy camel ride with dinner. After dinner drive back to jodhpur.

Thanks nimbera

7. Re: Planning for 3D/2N Visit to Jodhpur Itinerary Requested

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 06, 2014