We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Jodhour

Jalandhar, India
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel in Jodhour

Hi Kindly suggest good hotel with good food ,service and clean rooms in the range of Rs.3500 per night.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
282 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Jodhour

Hello,

I would suggest below hotels as per your budget.

Park Plaza www.parkplaza.com/jodhpur-hotel-in-342011/indjodhp‎

Mapple Abhay www.mapplehotels.com/city-jodhpur/overview

Thanks,

Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,552 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Jodhour

Ratan Vilas, Pal Haveli, karni Bhawan are good hotels but all are below 3500.00 If you will increase a bit your budget may chose Park Plaza, The Gateway. Mapple is also fine and more or less in your budget.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
162 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in Jodhour

Hi,

Go for PalHavali or Bal Samand Garden and you you can even go to Trip Adviser to find more hotels...

Happy Travelling.....

India
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel in Jodhour

If you want to stay in old city than I will sugest you pal haveli or haveli inn pal

New city - ratan vilas , devibhawan karni bhawan n polo hertiage all are heritage property

Delexue - Park plaza , Mapple abhay etc

Jodhpur, India
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel in Jodhour

Hello Puneetnew

I Suggest you a Pal Haveli /Haveli Inn Pal Is Great Property, I Think You Go With This heritage property

Thanks & Regards

Balaji Forex Tours & Travels

Jodhpur

Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
672 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel in Jodhour

You can check out Hotel Pal Haveli which is situated in the heart of Jodhpur and surrounded by all the tourist spots. If you want to go for a much modern option than you should take a look at Hotel Park Plaza, Hotel Ranbanka, Mapple Abhay, Hotel Nikky International.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel in Jodhour

We stayed at Ratan vilas and would definitely stay there again.

8. Re: Hotel in Jodhour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 27, 2014