We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bishnoi safari or Overnight camp in Osian

Level Contributor
187 posts
Bishnoi safari or Overnight camp in Osian

We are a family of 4 planning to reach Jaipur at 10:35 AM by Shatabdi from Delhi in the first week of Dec 2019.

We have 2 nights in Jaipur.

On the 3 day of this trip after breakfast we plan to leave for Jodhpur via Ajmer and / or Pushkar if both are on the same route. We plan to hire a private car / driver .

We have 2 nights in Jodhpur.

After local sightseeing of Jodhpur ,I am thinking of going to Bishnoi village safari or to Osian overnight camp .

Do you think I need to add 3 night if I want to go to Bishnoi Safari or to Osian

What will be better enjoyed by my family including 24 and 18 yr old . - Bishnoi or Osian overnight.

We are keeping 2 nights for Jaipur and 2 for Udaipur .

Does Jodhpur demand 3 nights ,

Please help , need to book accordingly.

Thanks

2 replies to this topic
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
379 posts
9 reviews
80 helpful votes
1. Re: Bishnoi safari or Overnight camp in Osian

Namaste!

Welcome to the forum post!

1. Do you think I need to add 3 night if I want to go to Bishnoi Safari or to Osian? - Yes ofcourse ma'am you can add 1 day more to go Bishnoi Safari or to Osian.

2. What will be better enjoyed by my family including 24 and 18 yr old . - Bishnoi or Osian overnight? - Bishnoi village is famos for natural beauty, cultural icons, handicrafts, art forms and much more.

Osian - It is famous for Hindu and Jain Temples. Both places are best for visiting. If you want to take village life experience then Bishnoi is best and if you want to take some spiritual experience then Osian is best. Your children will be enjoying both of the places.

3. We are keeping 2 nights for Jaipur 2 nights for Udaipur? - Yes 2 nights is sufficient for eaxh cities.

4. Does Jodhpur demand 3 nights ? - Yes of course it demands three nights.

Regards,

Shilpi Khanna

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3,688 posts
314 reviews
102 helpful votes
2. Re: Bishnoi safari or Overnight camp in Osian

Hi

Bishnoi is worth 03 nights coupling with the safari.. Try the Bishnoi Village Camp and Resort as I had stayed there on 2 occassions, above average accommodation in that part of Rajasthan. Osian is mainly sand as compared with the former of having a river nearby. Osian is good for her Jain Temple.

Jaipur has a number of good vegetarian restaurants and some are reasonably priced.

Jodhpur, the Blue City, well 02 nights is about there. The spice market place is worth taking the time to explore.

Udaipur, the Lake City. 2 nights is sufficient. The city palace, an evening dinner in one of the restaurants by the lake and an early morning boat ride round the lake. Boat ride best do it in the morning around 8-9am.

Camel safari, Bikaner is the best spot, as it is near the Paki border. If you are lucky, might bump into Bikaner Desert Patrol on Camel back.

Reply to: Bishnoi safari or Overnight camp in Osian
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted