We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 Day Visit to Jodhpur

Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
2 Day Visit to Jodhpur

I will be travelling to Jodhpur with family for 2 days. Kindly suggest an itenary. I wish to cover palace and forts for sure. Thanks in advance

3 replies to this topic
Kotdwara, India
Level Contributor
94 posts
8 reviews
5 helpful votes
1. Re: 2 Day Visit to Jodhpur

well, if you have two full days, you can visit Mehrangarh, Jaswant thada, Umaid bahwan palce museum and Clock tower market on day one.

For day two, we will suggest you to explore Osian which is aorund 60 kms from Jodhpur. Here you can get the glimpse of Desert, plus magnificent Jain temples.

Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
114 posts
2. Re: 2 Day Visit to Jodhpur

Day 01: Jodhpur:

After breakfast we visit the imposing and grand Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada &, Ummaid Bhawan Palace, Clock Tower evening free at leisure .

Day 02: Jodhpur:

After breakfast we take wonderful and informative Village Safari tour to the villages of Bishnois. Afternoon 4pm we travel through the ancient trading town of Osiyan (65kms form jodhpur) for its beautifully sculpted temples visit and Camel ride, Sunset, Sand dunes & Dinner . Overnight at Jodhpur.

Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
116 posts
65 reviews
42 helpful votes
3. Re: 2 Day Visit to Jodhpur

Search my blog in jodhpur forum by typing- Complete guide for Jodhpur with itinerary.

After reading that you can easily make your plan on your own.

Reply to: 2 Day Visit to Jodhpur
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted