We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday Celebrations on Sand dunes

New Delhi, India
2 posts
Save Topic
Birthday Celebrations on Sand dunes

Hi All,

We are planning to celebrate my son's first birthday in Jaisalmer. We really want to make it special. Please suggest me hotel/place in Jaisalmer where i can celebrate it

jaisalmer
Destination Expert
for Jaisalmer
Level Contributor
1,438 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Birthday Celebrations on Sand dunes

The many hotel have beautifully root to celebrate party. You can get list on tripadvisor for hotels.

Have nice time in jaisalmer .

Dev

Edited: 7:10 am, December 01, 2013
New Delhi, India
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Birthday Celebrations on Sand dunes

We want to celebrate the birthday in the sand dunes and not in the jaisalmer city.. any specific hotel/resort which we should go for ?

Udaipur, India
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Birthday Celebrations on Sand dunes

You can get Prince Desert camp booked for your function. It's a beautiful camp. Mr gajender Singh is the owner, he will make necessary arrangments as required by you.

Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
672 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Birthday Celebrations on Sand dunes

My reply is gonna be the same as saffronsofindia. Prince is a one of the most well organised desert camps in Jaisalmer.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Birthday Celebrations on Sand dunes

You can also go to Suryagarh Hotel, it will be the best place.

Jaisalmer, India
Level Contributor
235 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Birthday Celebrations on Sand dunes

Hello

you want to celebrate birth day may be Pal Rajah Resort .com will be perfect palace for that .

or you want that some body organise for you you can try with anandrajtourandcamping.com ......

or you can book a big hotel like surya garh ....

it all depends on your budget

7. Re: Birthday Celebrations on Sand dunes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 06, 2014