We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rajasthan Trip

Which Jaisalmer hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pune, India
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Rajasthan Trip

This is in reference to my earlier question regarding "Rajasthan Trip", Thank you for all your comments.

Again i need your help.i am so tensed about the trip, i am not sure where to start with.

if you please suggest me some travelers in Rajasthan who can give good packages will give me more idea about the trip.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rajasthan Trip

You should also read some JBR's (Just back report) go to the Rajasthan forum and write JBR in the search box and you'll be able to read other peoples experiences, Delhi Magic are a reputable agency who could put together an itinerary for you but you should get 3 or 4 quotes from other agencies for the same route and same level of hotels.

www.delhimagic.com/index.htm

Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
672 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rajasthan Trip

If you are coming from Pune then you should start off from : Udaipur--> (en route visit Kumbhalgarh & Ranakpur)--> Jodhpur--->Jaisalmer--> Jaipur.

The dates are not specifed but you can add or remove places according to the time available.

Pankaj Mehta

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,352 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rajasthan Trip

If you can let us know how many days you have so that we can give you better insight.. Also you can contact Holiday India Travel or India Travel Rajasthan or United India Travels for your tour program. They can help you

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Rajasthan Trip

Hi hzc2ys, you should search more information regarding your trip or destinations. There are lots of experts in this forum from which you can ask your questions. And search some travel agencies through net and check their packages. If they provides reliable services then you should continue with them. Then you have no need to worry about trip, it will be all their responsibilities.

5. Re: Rajasthan Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:14 pm, December 03, 2013
6. Re: Rajasthan Trip

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:26 am, December 29, 2013
Pune, India
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Rajasthan Trip

10 days

8. Re: Rajasthan Trip

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 01, 2014