We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Home Stay in Jaisalmer !!

New Delhi, India
9 posts
Save Topic
Home Stay in Jaisalmer !!

I am traveling with my wife and 8 year n 1 year son and I am looking a home stay In Jaisalmer !!

If anybody advise sum good home stay in Jaisalmer, for 3 night and in 1500 -2000 rs par night !!

Level Contributor
648 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Home Stay in Jaisalmer !!

hey Rahul...

In jaisalmer there are more option you can visit TA - Hotels and B/B List

Mumbai, India
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Home Stay in Jaisalmer !!

I stayed in Hotel Rose Villa which was really amazing experience.

I stayed there with my 2 sister and mom. I felt that is most safest hotel in India. This place is perfect for family and friends because this place is run by a couple who are the great host.

New Delhi, India
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Home Stay in Jaisalmer !!

yes.... I been there and rose villa such a amazing place. I'm really thankful to Pankaj and her wife who host me at the hotel and arrange my stay and camel safari.

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question
Level Contributor
203 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Home Stay in Jaisalmer !!

If you do safari and night sleeping in the dessert it's very cold at night I love Jaisalmer,had the best accommodation in entire trip in India ,going back there for sure

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Home Stay in Jaisalmer !!

Give a try to Hotel Fifu 3* www.hotelfifu.com you will love your stay. Rooms are clean and comfortable. They are having a roof top restaurant with the view of Fort. Owner is a nice person.

Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
672 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Home Stay in Jaisalmer !!

You can take a look at Hotel Fifu, Hotel Rose Villa, Hotel Rajwada. Take a quick look at T.A and their reviews. I guess that will be your perfect answer

7. Re: Home Stay in Jaisalmer !!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 05, 2014