We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to plan the route of my travel??

Chandrapur, India
Level Contributor
7 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
how to plan the route of my travel??

hi..i m planning a 9 days trip to Rajasthan in feb. i have already visited Jaipur. this time m planning a trip to jodhpur, jaisalmer and udaipur.

how do i plan my route? m completely clueless about it..does udaipur fall in this route???is there any suggestion?? what mode of transportation is preferable???

New Delhi
Level Contributor
410 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how to plan the route of my travel??

KhushbooMehta

You can either take a train or flight to Jaipur and from there you can start you tour.

Jaipur-Jodhpur-Jaisalmer-Udaipur-Jaipur in that sequence or vice versa the toral road trip comes up to 1600 k.m. You can hire a private car and complete the tour in 9 days. Or else you can go for train option also. but for that you have to do Jaipur-Udaipur-Jaipur-Jodhpur-Jaisalmer-Jaipur.

India
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: how to plan the route of my travel??

as shweta suggest or you can take train from jaipur to jodhpur than hire car from jodhpur to jaisalmer > jodhpur . udaipur every city need atleast 02nights .

Or Jaipur > Bikaner .> Jaisalmer > Jodhpur > Udaipur

thanks nimbera

Chandrapur, India
Level Contributor
7 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how to plan the route of my travel??

thank you for helping me out...thanks a lot..

Jaisalmer, India
Level Contributor
235 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how to plan the route of my travel??

Hi

Mr. Nimbera told you best way you can follow also you can add in your trip if you do with car it is on way of Jodhpur and Udaipur called Ranakpur and Kumbhalgarh ..

Royale Kolu

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how to plan the route of my travel??

Let me know your place of residing and then plan with arrival/departure with train/air tickets availability. So it can be a perfect one!

MUMBAI
Level Contributor
648 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: how to plan the route of my travel??

you can go with Jodhpur - jaisalmer - jodhpur - udaipur...

5 - 5 hrs Joureny from each place...

Can go by Car or by Pvt buses..

7. Re: how to plan the route of my travel??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, January 06, 2014