We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nice hotel in jaisalmer ?

sandiego
Level Contributor
60 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
nice hotel in jaisalmer ?

can anyone suggest a nice hotel for around 50 US dollars. i was not impressed with the reviews for rawal kot and rajwada. any other options?

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: nice hotel in jaisalmer ?

Hi!

I've stayed two month now in Jaisalmer because I found such a lovely welcoming hotel there. It was more like a host family than a hotel.

Nevertheless it offers mid range comfort and modern facilities like internet and cd burning in a 3 year old traditional, haveli like building.

The name of this paradise where you can meet Dev (the manager whose name simply means God), Krishna (the cook of the rooftop restaurant) and Shiva (the waiter) as well as Shaitan (the driver called devil) is Shahi Palace Hotel. Their homepage is: www.shahipalacehotel.com

I wish you a nice stay!

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: nice hotel in jaisalmer ?

oh and the prices range between 250Rs and 1050Rs.

approx 6-25$

Anand , Gujarat
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: nice hotel in jaisalmer ?

yeah in that range , you have gorbandh palace , mahadev palace and heritage inn , all have their bookingoptions available on net .bye

london
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: nice hotel in jaisalmer ?

hi

i went to jasalmer last year, when we got there we checked out about 7 of the top hotels there and without a doubt fort rajwada was the best, it is beautiful. i dont know what you read from the reviews but i promise you, its the best hotel in jasalmer and you will not be disapointed.

India
Level Contributor
38 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: nice hotel in jaisalmer ?

I heard about Rajwada from you. Could you pl suggest about Rawaljkot incase you are aware.