We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need to hire a 9 seater Jaisalmer-Jodhpur-Udaipur-Ahmedabad

3 posts
1 review
Need to hire a 9 seater Jaisalmer-Jodhpur-Udaipur-Ahmedabad

HI Alll,

We need to hire a Tempo Traveller or similar vehicle with atleast 9 seats to travel around Rajasthan.

Route is as follows

Start at Jaisalmer on Saturday 27th December - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Finish at Ahmedabad on 2nd of Jan.

In between we need to visit all the tourist and sight seeing places in the above cities. Can Anyone recommend good companies or travel services you have used for travelling around Rajasthan, Can you tell me approximately how much would be the cost for hiring a private vehicle per day ?

Preferably including all tolls, petrol and incidental expenses. Else I can cover the tolls.

We need a larger vehicle as we are a total of 7 Adults and 2 kids. Thanks to please let me know any companies or any other referrals with an exact pricing for a vehicle based on this itinerary,

Jaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Sawai Madhopur, Ranthambore National Park, Jaipur
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
26 reviews
1. Re: Need to hire a 9 seater Jaisalmer-Jodhpur-Udaipur-Ahmedabad

Search for "Rajasthan tour operators" on these forums and you will see several recommendations.

2. Re: Need to hire a 9 seater Jaisalmer-Jodhpur-Udaipur-Ahmedabad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 05, 2015