We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of car and driver in Rajasthan

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
22 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of car and driver in Rajasthan

Hi,

I have been reading the forums and have found the information to be very useful. I have a very simple question to ask about the car and driver costs quoted here.

I assume that the costs are based on the car and not per person. For example, if the fee is Rp 10 per km and you travel 250 km the cost would be Rp 2,500 for the car, if there are 2 travellers then the cost would be split. The reason I ask is that I am traveling on my own and was told by the agent arranging the trip that it I got another traveller that the cost would be only slightly lower but not by half.

Thanks,

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,579 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of car and driver in Rajasthan

Hi Mmyohan,

Cost of hiring a vehicle normally not change if vehicle is not changed.

The Quotation might be given you per person. That's look attractive.

If tour including entrance fee, especially activirs like elephant,camel,boat rides dinner rooms etc the Quote is alwsys per person.

If you are just hiring a car and now you are two person Quote shouldn't be change .you can share the Car and collect 50% from other.

Yogendra

Edited: 9:18 pm, April 18, 2013
2. Re: Cost of car and driver in Rajasthan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 20, 2014