We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another happy client of TGS tours!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
531 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Another happy client of TGS tours!

My husband and I just got back from a 3-week tour of Rajasthan, Agra and Varanasi, and can't thank Nikhil Pandhit and his wonderful team at TGS for making it such a wonderful trip. We were amazed that our trip ran flawlessly, which had everything to do with the behind the scenes coordination that took place between Nikhil, the reps, the guides and the driver.

My contact with Nikhil began more than 6 months before the trip, where we developed an itinerary and hotel recommendations. He was quick to respond and made suggestions and gave input that was invaluable.

Although I ended up booking the hotels directly (a decision I regretted soon after I decided to do this this), I realized it was important to have someone do the coordination of the trip. And here, I don't have enough words to thank them and say how wonderful he and the rest of the team were. We were met in most places by the TGS reps, who were welcoming and extremely helpful.

Nikhil was able to coordinate the transportation, stay in contact with hotels, guides & organize sightseeing, various reservations, and stay in regular contact with our driver, keeping the trip running as smoothly as it could be. The one scheduling mistake I made was smoothed over by a TGS rep (where I confirmed a hotel for the wrong day).

We hired guides in most cities, who really helped to both give us not only a tour, but helped make us feel some personal connection to each place.

And we had the most wonderful driver, who was very much an important part of the trip. He was the lynchpin for the coordination!

We spoke almost daily to Nikhil, who would check in with us to see how things were going.

Overall, we felt watched over and taken care of throughout the trip, making it an incredible and memorable trip. And I am very glad that we had the chance to work with and meet Nikhil!

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
703 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Another happy client of TGS tours!

Many thanks for your kind comments Paulesue!! It was a pleasure to have assisted an experienced traveler such as yourself have a successful trip!!

-Manjari

2. Re: Another happy client of TGS tours!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 23, 2014