We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Valenza
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
Travel agency Ashok Heritage Travel

We have been In India in July and our arrangements have been done by Ashok Heritage Travel (ashokheritagetravels@yahoo.com). We contacted many travel agency but Ashok was the one that was faster to answer, more willing to follow our requests, more flexible and also adequate from the point of view of costs. Everything has been arranged in an excellent way (hotels, car and driver).

We also had the opportunity to meet Mr Ashok who confirmed our impression about the reliability and professionalism of his business. Our driver (Raji) was an excellent driver and we felt very safe with him.

To conclude, we suggest Ashok Heritage Travel that met completely our expectations.

Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel agency Ashok Heritage Travel

We used Ashok Heritage Travels in January 2013. We booked a car for 7 days in Rajasthan from Agra to Jodhpur via Bundi and Udaipur.

Ashok was easy to deal with via email and he kept in contact with us during the trip by phone. He was flexible when we changed our itinerary before we left for India and also when our train was late in India. I have travelled by car before in Rajasthan and the rates were comparable.

Our driver Raj was awesome. He was happy to take us on some adventures to some places he had not been to on his extensive driving career such as Bhimlat Falls near Bundi and a remote heritage hotel. I was travelling with my son so requested a car with seat belts which we got. We all felt completely safe travelling with Raj behind the wheel on the crazy Indian roads.

I would definitely book again with this company. Thanks for a great tour Ashok and Raj!

seattle
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel agency Ashok Heritage Travel

Me and a friend spent a week in Rajasthan organized by Ashok and Rosa and had the most wonderful time !!

We had flown into Delhi and had a week before heading to Mumbai. Ashok Heritage Travels handled everything in between, flights, car, pick up, hotels, safaris, entertainment..... everything. All I had to do was tell them the dates and they immediately sent back multiple itenaries to choose from. I remember having needed to change my travel dates and they were able to accommodation the best they could (which was great considering Dec is the peak season for them)

I gave them my budget and they provided many options for hotels..... from very reasonable ones to more luxurious ones..... so we managed to squeeze in a few nights into HERITAGE hotels which was a great experience in itself. All the accommodations was excellent..... very comfortable. We spent a night in the desert too!!!... We had an excellent car with a great driver (local) who had many stories to tell. We got a mix of the touristy stuff as well as a glimpse of local life and culture.... which was a great experience.

In all, I found them to be very professional, accommodating and personal. My next trip to India would include Kerela and I will definatley call them again.

... I must add... for the short time that we were there... we covered a lot of ground... which needed good planning ! Great job guys....we had a great time and will always remember it !.... Thanks a ton

Siddharth and Jorge

3. Re: Travel agency Ashok Heritage Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 25, 2014