We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Pals (India) PVT> Ltd

london
Level Contributor
101 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Travel Pals (India) PVT> Ltd

Has anyone booked direct with this company based in New Delhi. Or perhaps you have a personal favourite you could recommend to book an individual, interesting, luxury trip to Rajasthan for 4 adults next Spring.

Mentioned in this post
New Delhi
New Delhi
National Capital Territory of Delhi, India
Jaipur
Level Contributor
693 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Pals (India) PVT> Ltd

Pls chk out opinions on TA:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293860-i511-k1486…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g304551-i3482-k442…

Delhi
Level Contributor
362 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Pals (India) PVT> Ltd

does this company have a website?

london
Level Contributor
101 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel Pals (India) PVT> Ltd

Yes. www.travelpalsindia.com

Delhi
Level Contributor
362 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel Pals (India) PVT> Ltd

I know the company that made the website, that is pretty reputable. Also looking at their website ,given the fact that they have an online presence have won some national award and recognised by ministry of tourism I am sure they are fine. there is very little reason for an online company to not deliver on what they promise.- if nothing else just the wrath of inviting some bad comments is enough of a deterrent. I would be trust this company,

5. Re: Travel Pals (India) PVT> Ltd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:50 am, August 15, 2011
Edited: 11:50 am, August 15, 2011
UK
Level Contributor
1,174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel Pals (India) PVT> Ltd

There are many in this forum !

Cheers !

Clarck

London
Level Contributor
18 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Travel Pals (India) PVT> Ltd

I have just booked a trip with Travel Pals for October/November. Obviously I cant comment on what they will deliver but so far they have been excellent in responding to my requests and the level and competence of replies has made me feel that we are in safe hands.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
179 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Travel Pals (India) PVT> Ltd

It is a trustworthy and reputed company

JAIPUR
Level Contributor
48 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Travel Pals (India) PVT> Ltd

Try following companies, they are into trade since many years. And also they are known for their work: -

i) Indian Panorama.

ii) PL Worldways.

iii) Trans India.

iv) Trans Indus.

Mentioned in this post
New Delhi
Level Contributor
40 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Travel Pals (India) PVT> Ltd

Dear Andy,