We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in late June/July

Los Angeles
1 post
Save Topic
Weather in late June/July

My wife and I are planning a trip to India, we originally wanted to go this December, but it just didn't work out. We're now planning on going late June/Early July. We are going to Rajistan area, Agra, Varnasi, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Delhi, and Mumbai. She is very concerned about the trip being rained out. Is this a legitmate concern? I know it's the monsoon season, but should we really consider rescheduling?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Agra
Agra
Agra District, India
Jaipur
Jaipur
Jaipur District, India
Jodhpur
Jodhpur
Jodhpur District, India
Mumbai
Mumbai
Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
1,064 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in late June/July

No need of rescheduling,

First of all Monsoon arrives late in Norther India and most of the travelling city that u have selected is in norther India and North west, Genrally during June - july, the northern India got very less Showers and Remains Very Hot, But yes for Mumbai u have to buy some Umbrella or rain coat,Stay at southern Mumbai, the best area, no water logging problem, all the main sightseeing area is in South Mumbai .

All the Best !

J.S (Paul)

Mentioned in this post
Mumbai
Mumbai
Maharashtra, India
2. Re: Weather in late June/July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, September 07, 2009