We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Namaste India Tours

London, England
Level Contributor
14 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Namaste India Tours

Has anyone used this company? Are they recommended?

1. Re: Namaste India Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:49 pm, October 28, 2007
Sussex
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Namaste India Tours

Hi,

We have made a booking through this company and leave on saturday. I will try and give you some feedback. We can only find stuff on indiamike!

If you know any more, please let me know,

Matt

London, England
Level Contributor
14 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Namaste India Tours

Thanks Matt. That would be great if you could.

I have looked around a lot on google and can only find positive reviews, so hopefully you found them ok.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,727 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Namaste India Tours

A member of this forum, rajkumari, used them I think. And she was very satisfied. Or so I remember from her posts.

SAN JUAN
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Namaste India Tours

We just returned from our trip to India and used Namaste Tours. Excellent, I recommend them. From the office staff that caters to all your requests, to the drivers, cars (very clean), and all guides are very proffesionals and know their trade.

London
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Namaste India Tours

Oops, missed this one. Yes, I did their full Rajasthan tour in December 2006 in an Indica, and then the Escape the Heat tour this February (I know, I know...what can I say, I got the bug. It was freezing in Shimla!) in a Sumo.

Namaste were honest and reliable on both occasions.

They book up fast in peak season though.

Sussex
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Namaste India Tours

Hi,

Just left india a week ago after being there for 10 days, used namaste india tours and they were superb! Our driver Raju was really freindly, would recommend him! The accomadation was good, only 1 poor hotel, but it was still ok! Would advise seeing the Taj at sunrise, its breathtaking! Hope you have a good trip! Please feel free to ask for any other info. In Malaysia at the mo, so may take a while to reply!

Matt

nyc
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Namaste India Tours

My friend and I are set to arrive in Delhi on 15th Dec. We have 15 days to travel around Rajasthan. The Namaste Legacy tour would have been perfect for us as it includes everything we wanted to see/do. Unfortunately they are not taking any more bookings till Jan 15 2008. Would anyone know of any other tour companies offering similar tours of a similar standard? There seem to be a million and one companies offering their services on Google, it is impossible to separate the wheat from the chaff..

Thanks

Toronto
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Namaste India Tours

I recommended you the voyage India travel agency, we have just completed our mad unforgettable 15 days in rental car driver and tata indigo c is the top model.avec climatisation obligatoire vu la chaleure......With air mandatory given the warm ...... voyage India travel est situee dans le quatier de New Delhi, elle doit etre dans le guide du routard quasi en face de la garre de train. Voyage India travel is situated in the quarter from New Delhi, it must be in the Guide du Routard almost opposite the train yard. vraiment tres pro, nous avons negocies pour 15 jours 450 euros, je pense que c est un tres bon prix, nous avons fait plusieurs agence avant et aucune a ce prix. Really very pro, we have negotiated 15 days to 450 euros, I think this is a very good price, we made several agency before and this has no price.

make you feel very wellcoming.

Enjoy yours India tour

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,727 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Namaste India Tours

Voyage India eh ? :-)

You didnt have to name it. I could tell from the language.