We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drive from Delhi to Jagraon

singapore
1 post
Save Topic
Drive from Delhi to Jagraon

I would any advice on tips and directions for driving from elhi to Jagraon, Punjab.

if there are other measn better than driving. please suggest them.

all views are welcome.

Iver, Bucks, UK
Level Contributor
5 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drive from Delhi to Jagraon

Hi,

I would not recommend you drive at all in India and especially Punjab. The style and standard of driving is poor and difficult for outsiders to master.

The best route would be to take a train from Delhi to Ludhiana (I would suggest the Shatabdi Express) and then get a taxi over to Jagraon.

If you can get your contacts to arrange the taxi this would be best.

If you really want to drive I would recommend arranging the trip in advance with a tour company in Delhi and, depending upon the length of your stay, keeping the driver with you.

Jagraon
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Drive from Delhi to Jagraon

Hi to all Persons who are related to Jagraon. For further help related to jagraon. Please visit http://www.jagraon.merilocal.com.

It is web portal for jagraon Tehsil, containing all the business information, about all the villages, photo gallery and many more.

I hope you will love it. Also add your business for free in our yellowpages.

3. Re: Drive from Delhi to Jagraon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, September 10, 2009