We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Phagwara (or Jalandher)

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
770 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels in Phagwara (or Jalandher)

Going out to India beginning of Octiber for a wedding and taking a few English mates along. Mum and dad will be staying in a village near PHAGWARA.

Need to book into a decent hotel (4 or 5 star-money not an issue, with pool) in PHAGWARA but cannot dinf any reviews or pictures of any on the internet....anbd I mean NONE AT ALL!

Mum would ideally like us to staty in Phagwara to cut down on the travelling from a hotel in Jalandher each day to see them.....so 2 questions :

1. Can any one tell me the best hotel in PHAGWARA to stay in (with www address please)

2. Best hotel in Jalandher and how long it is from PHAGWARA in a taxi.

Cheers, 1Baloo

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
770 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotels in Phagwara (or Jalandher)

K Yogi,

Cheers, back on track. The cheapest I can get the room rate is £78 per night per room via www.cabbanaorchidhotel.com; do you know of any cheaper?

Last question is it better to exchange currency over in India from GBP to Rupees or get it in UK prior. Exchange rate is about £1GBP = 76Rupees in UK

12. Re: Hotels in Phagwara (or Jalandher)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:41 am, November 25, 2009