We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pune Airport Flights Reschedule

Which Pune hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pune, India
Level Contributor
23 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Pune Airport Flights Reschedule

As per the news work at Pune airport started on 15th Jan and would take three months. Thus it is expected that till 15 April all flights are rescheduled.

indianexpress.com/article/…

Many passengers fly by Pune-Frankfurt Lufthansa LH 769 flight to take connecting flights to US from Frankfurt. With regular schedule LH 769 departs at 5.25 AM and reaches Franfurt at 12 noon. Then it is easy to take next flights to US. Now with changed schedule LH 769 departs Pune at 9.30 AM and reaches Frankfurt at 4 PM. Due to security check and re-issuing of boarding pass minimum period required at Frankfurt airport for connecting US flight is 1.5 - 2 hours. There are no flights departing from Frankfurt to US after 5 PM.

As per Lufthansa time table

https:/…

The departure of LH 769 shows at 9.30 AM till 29 March 2014 and later shows to its original departure time that is 5.25 AM.

Can any one tell that LH 769 will depart from Pune at 5.15 AM from 1 April (onwards)?

I have booking by LH 769 on 5 April and connecting flight to US at 5 PM (on 5 April) What shall I do ?

Should I change my booking from Mumbai airport?

I guess -many passengers who are going to US from Pune by LH 769 after 1 April 2014 would get benefited with this thread comments / replies.

Prasad

Guwahati, India
Destination Expert
for Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Guwahati, Shillong, Tawang, Imphal, Aizawl, Kohima, Kaziranga National Park
Level Contributor
3,773 posts
507 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pune Airport Flights Reschedule

the early morning domestic flights at lohegaon airport resumes from 30March, my flight earlier was postponed and was assured by the airline for it's departure on 30March morning.

2. Re: Pune Airport Flights Reschedule

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 13, 2015