We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A few extra nights in Pune. Worth it?

Which Pune hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
123 reviews
Save Topic
A few extra nights in Pune. Worth it?

I'm going to Pune for work at the end of the month. I have the opportunity of overstaying for a couple of days. I'm thinking of spending them in a nice hotel with swimming pool, enjoying reading, sunbathing and having some SPA treatments.

Is it worth it? The temperature should be up to 30 degrees.

Pune
Level Contributor
74 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A few extra nights in Pune. Worth it?

It's start of pleasant time in Pune.

The max temp would be around 30 C (noon) but the low temp. should fall to about 15 to 12 C. So it would be pleasant.

Pune
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), Pune, Mahabaleshwar, Aurangabad
Level Contributor
789 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A few extra nights in Pune. Worth it?

Certainly. There are other places around Pune like Lavasa where you will have even pleasant weather.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,518 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A few extra nights in Pune. Worth it?

I recommend a hotel called Fort Jadhavgadh about 1 hour's drive away from Pune for a night's getaway.

4. Re: A few extra nights in Pune. Worth it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 pm, September 15, 2013
5. Re: A few extra nights in Pune. Worth it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 28, 2014