We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rates for Ista Hotel -Pune

Which Pune hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai (Bombay...
2 posts
Rates for Ista Hotel -Pune

Kindly send me the rates for rooms at the above mentioned Hotel -2 persons for one night 18-02-20120to 19-02-2012

2 posts
1. Re: Rates for Ista Hotel -Pune

Dear Guest,

Namaskar!

Thank you for your enquiry.

The hotel offers a weekend package at Rs. 3999 that is inclusive of taxes, breakfast and discounts on food and beverage. Ista Pune has a wonderful Spa and also offers Spa packages. We have multiple options in terms of rates and packages available on our website istahotels.com. May we please request you to visit the site and select your preferred package.

For any further assistance, do email us at gmo.pune@istahotels.com.

Thank you,

Regards,

Nikhil Kapur

Mumbai (Bombay...
2 posts
2. Re: Rates for Ista Hotel -Pune

Thank you for your mail.I would like to see the rooms offered and the corresponding rates for the weekend 18-02-2012.

Regards,

C.Rodrigues

2 posts
3. Re: Rates for Ista Hotel -Pune

Dear Ms. Rodrigues,

We would be very pleased to show you the rooms, please let us know when you would like to visit.

Pune, Maharashtra...
2 posts
4. Re: Rates for Ista Hotel -Pune

I found this good

http://www.puneprofile.com

5. Re: Rates for Ista Hotel -Pune

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, March 16, 2013