We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November trip suggestions

Miami Beach
Level Contributor
10 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
November trip suggestions

I am starting to plan a route through architectural and religious places in the north during November and would like some feedback from anyone with similar experiences or desires to do the same.

My path would take me to Delhi – 3 days, Jaipur – 2 days, Agra & Fatehpur Sikri – 2 days, Gwalior – 2 days, Orchha – 2 days, Khajuraho – 3 days, Varanasi – 5 days, and Haridwar – 5 days

I'm wondering if I'm spending too much / too little time in any of these places, and whether I should include any others along the way that should not be missed.

Thanks very much and I look forward to any suggestions and comments.

Lorenzo in south florida

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: November trip suggestions

Hi,

I have done kind of the similar tour.

Delhi- 02 days

Jaipur- 02 days

Agra & Fatehpur Sikri – 2 days

Gwalior – 1 days,

Orchha – 1 days,

Khajuraho – 2 days,

Varanasi – 3 days,

and Haridwar – 4 or 5 days

I success you for more information to chandelatours.com in khajuraho.

2. Re: November trip suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 15, 2013