We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need accomodation for a couple with AC rooms and sea view

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
71 posts
350 reviews
Save Topic
Need accomodation for a couple with AC rooms and sea view

Can anyone suggest good accomodation in Varkala beach facing rooms and with aircondition?

UK
Level Contributor
9,233 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need accomodation for a couple with AC rooms and sea view

You could look at The Hindustan.

http://www.hindustanbeachretreat.com/

2. Re: Need accomodation for a couple with AC rooms and sea view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:29 am, March 05, 2014
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
71 posts
350 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need accomodation for a couple with AC rooms and sea view

I was thinking of Hindustan beach retreat.. Hope they have aircondition as in Kerala it is a must!!

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
71 posts
350 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need accomodation for a couple with AC rooms and sea view

Also will be visiting Kovalam from varkala.. so want to stay in Lighthouse beach with accomodation of same type (beach facing and A/c)

5. Re: Need accomodation for a couple with AC rooms and sea view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:29 am, March 05, 2014
UK
Level Contributor
9,233 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need accomodation for a couple with AC rooms and sea view

Puja - Yes, there is AC at the Hindustan.

@Tours Club - The problem with both of those hotels is that they are up steep hills! I have not stayed at the Palmshore but have stayed at the Turtle on the Beach. It is very expensive for what it is, which is certainly not 5 star.

The Leela is probably the best hotel in Kovalam.

Edited: 9:41 am, January 21, 2014
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
71 posts
350 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Need accomodation for a couple with AC rooms and sea view

I want a hotel in lighthouse beach only.. and I guess turtle on the beach and soma palmshore both are not in lightshouse beach.. will be staying 1 night in kovalam .. so is sagara beach resort a good option fro a night?

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
71 posts
350 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Need accomodation for a couple with AC rooms and sea view

what is the tariff for leela kovalam?

UK
Level Contributor
9,233 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Need accomodation for a couple with AC rooms and sea view

The Sagara is in the same location as the Palmshore, i.e. up Lighthouse hill. I don't know the tariff for the Leela but you could enquire through the hotel or an agent.

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
956 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Need accomodation for a couple with AC rooms and sea view

Hi,

Leela is a luxury class hotel. There are different room types available there. A beach view room in Leela will cost around Rs. 15,000/- per night including breakfast. The room tariff rates vary according to season.

Also there are other budgeted hotels available in Kovalam which offer sea view.

Cheers,

Arun

Team Experience Kerala

Get answers to your questions about Varkala