We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Ayurveda massage

Oslo
1 post
Save Topic
Best Ayurveda massage

I stayed at the Silent Valley for 14 days in August and had the Ayurvedic treatment at Panchagini was excellent. You could feel Kerala in it. Silent Valley is located near the temple at the South cliff. The place is very quite and peaceful. Dr. Ajikumar and his staff are very friendly and helpful. And their massage was very relaxing. One thing you all should keep in your mind that most of the resorts in Kerala are for relaxing and pampering with Ayurveda, yoga and meditation. Its not the place for disco or any other related things.. Don't expect too much. So before you book find out everything you need.I would go back again and my friends also have been there after my recommendation and they had a great time in Varkala.

india
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Ayurveda massage

I was having a severe back ache for the past 10 years.I was not able to bend freely at that time and i was depending on pain killers.The doctors adviced surgery for that and they were also not sure about the success.I had read the comments about panchagni ayurveda centre.So me and my husband visited varkala and consulted the doctor brothers of panchagni.They examined me carefully and suggested me a 21 days ayurvedic treatment .They provide ayurvedic food and accomodation in silent valley .They also provided a by stander for me.The result is, now i have no pain, i can walk, i can bend and i can even swim too.My advice is dont go to any resorts for ayurvedic treatment.You should go to a centre like panchagni which is having more than 125 years tradition.Dr Ajikumar and Dr Rajesh are one of the best marma physicians in india.

Thanks to janet for your valuable information

from ANNA

2. Re: Best Ayurveda massage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:31 am, October 29, 2009