We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Kerala beach???

Which Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sussex
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Which Kerala beach???

Pleeeeease help! I seem to have exhausted internet research trying to find the right destination and i'm at the point of giving up!

I am after a hotel on the beach, not built up concrete hotel but thatched roof kind of place with a pool...don't want to be limited to eating in the hotel so want a good choice of places to eat, beach shack kind of places, sit and have a drink to watch the sunset!

I'm thinking Kovalam but struggling to find a hotel on the beach thats not up the hill and that has a pool.

Does anyone have any beach or hotel suggestions?

Doesn't even have to be Kerala!

Oh and not too limited on budget and looking to travel last 2 weeks of April...

Most grateful for any suggestions please!!!

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
335 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Kerala beach???

I feel Goa might be more suited to your requirements... :)

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Kerala beach???

Goa has many pool side hotels and you can easily find one according to your specified budget.

Kochi, Kerala, India
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Kerala beach???

yes i have a hotel for u....................

Trivandrum Hotel,

it's the one of the best hotel in trivandrum, positioned at the very doorstep of Kerala’s power center, the Government Secretariat, is more than its enviable street address; it’s a leading pillar of civility that offers refined accommodations merged with world class restaurants serving the finest ethnic Travancore cuisine for its discerning clientele.

http://www.trivandrumhotel.net/index.php

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
186 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which Kerala beach???

Try Taj Vivanta Kovalam. It has its own private beach and lagoon.

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Which Kerala beach???

Hi ,

I would like to suggest " Travancore heritage " or " Leela " both are Premium properties with private beach and pool.

Regards,

Heavenlyholidays

India
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which Kerala beach???

Now I remember, there is small pocket road on left side of trivandrum hotel entrance. This road will lead to a local favorite restaurant just behind trivandrum hotel.

That is the place I got very good Vegetarian thali for Rs 26/- ,two months back. I forget the name. Of course too much crowded.

7. Re: Which Kerala beach???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:21 am, June 12, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Thiruvananthapuram...