We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Opening Hours of Pre paid Taxi Booth.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
41 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Opening Hours of Pre paid Taxi Booth.

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone knows what time the prepaid taxi booth is opening at Trivandrum Airport.

We are flying into Trivandrum at 3.30 am and have gotten a quote of $18 for a taxi to the train station-this seems a bit steep and our flight could potentially be late (long haul European)- so just wondering about the prepaid booth? (I understand it has set prices up on the wall).

Thanks Saoire.

UK
Destination Expert
for Varkala
Level Contributor
9,157 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Opening Hours of Pre paid Taxi Booth.

Hi Saoire

I am sure the prepaid booth will be open at that time. They usually are; particularly if early flights are due. Someone else may confirm this.

$18 for a taxi to the train station is far too much. This would be about R780. As you said, there are set prices which should be displayed.

Are you ariving on an Emirates Flight? I am flying by Emirates to Trivandrum in November and my arrival time is about the same as yours.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
41 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Opening Hours of Pre paid Taxi Booth.

Thanks very much for the response.

Its an Ethiad flight so maybe there are lots arriving at that hour- would make the booth being open more likely!!

3. Re: Opening Hours of Pre paid Taxi Booth.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, October 02, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Thiruvananthapuram...