We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

abad group of hotel packages....

Which Kochi (Cochin) hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
230 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
abad group of hotel packages....

just wanted to enquire abt abad chain of hotels in cochin,munnar,kumarakom and kovalam..are the packages offered by them reasonable as they include transportation and sightseeing too along wd pkg.. is there any one who has experienced their services before..also would sept be a good time to visit the above properties?

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
383 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: abad group of hotel packages....

Abad hotels are good, rest you need to check with them directly

Kerala
Destination Expert
for Kerala, Kumarakom, Alappuzha, Kochi (Cochin), Munnar
Level Contributor
6,832 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: abad group of hotel packages....

Hello Nandhi79,

i would suggest you to check for an alternate to their Kovalam property ( location wise) as it is little outside the main/popular beaches/ eat outs of Kovalam, otherwise all other hotels are at good locations , whispering palms at Kumarakom backwaters facing the lake, copper castle in Munnar , located in a valley ( kind off!!) and 10 minutes drive to town , cochin properties like plaza , Atrium etc are located on the M.G Road

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
383 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: abad group of hotel packages....

I do agree to Earth regarding Kovalam hotel, only disadvantage is its location

Edited: 12:29 am, May 09, 2013
Mumbai
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: abad group of hotel packages....

I have just booked package with Abad group for Cochin,Munnar,Thakkedy and Kumarakom fro Dec 2013.

Will update you once I experience it. Pray for me :).

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
230 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: abad group of hotel packages....

do post your reviews in this link..small saurabh..best of luck..

Mumbai
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: abad group of hotel packages....

HI,

I have good family vacation in Dec'2013 for a week. It was well arranged by Abad group reservation desk.

I got Indica AC from Cochin for complete tour, with breakfast & dinner hotels for this tour.

We took Cochin(1 night), Munanr (2), Thakkedy(1) and Kumarakom(2). We are a couple, 2 kids (2yrs and 7yrs). My kids enjoyed each Abad Hotel amenities and had fun.

Kumarakom restaurant should improve vegetarian food options.

Overall kerala tour was enjoyed with Abad group hotels. I recommend this group for Kerala family tours.

Regards,

Saurabh Sha

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
239 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: abad group of hotel packages....

Hi,

Abad is a good group with hotels in great locations(except at Kovalam as has been mentioned by some TA advisors). The advantage with booking with such a group is that your rooms are readily available (and you do not have to wait in the lobby while the room is being "cleaned"). You would get good drivers who are punctual and polite.

September is the beginning of the tourist season and is a good time to visit Kerala

8. Re: abad group of hotel packages....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 07, 2015