We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

i want to visit kerala

Singapore, null...
1 post
Save Topic
i want to visit kerala

which is the mosfamous place in kerala

chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras)
Level Contributor
3,504 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: i want to visit kerala

hi

you cannot single out particular one such spot of course Aleppey and Kumarakom backwaters kovalam and varkala beaches Munnar and wayand hill stations and thekkady wildlife sanctuary are some to mention

2. Re: i want to visit kerala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:26 pm, March 22, 2013
3. Re: i want to visit kerala

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:26 pm, March 22, 2013
Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
878 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: i want to visit kerala

Hi,

There is a lot of variety God's own Country can offer, Hill Stations, Tea Estates, Back Waters, Wild Life, History, Cultural shows, Adventurous Hiking and Trekking, and Scuba diving e.t.c. to name a few. If you can let us know your interests and the amount of time you want to spent we can guide you more.

To start with your research on the things to do and places to visit, following might be a good start.

1. Munnar

2. Alleppey/Kumarakom

3. Kovalam/Varkala

4. Athirappilly Waterfalls

5. Kodanad

6. Kannur Beaches

Feel free to get back if you need more guidance.

Cheers,

Sreejith P.C.

Team Experience Kerala.

Kochi (Cochin...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: i want to visit kerala

Dear friend,

Why kerala known as "Gods own country" it's hard to say one destination specifically but with the flavour of Portuguese,Dutch,English and with the local people in kochi with the finest Seafood or the best veg cuisine kochi defenetly a traveller will love from any part of the globe,a 1500 mtr from sea level town munnar with all green mountains with beautifully Tea plantation with the cozy weather, after buckling the shoes in periyar tiger reserve for a Trecking or boat cruise,the highlight of the Indian tour ""Back water cruise and over night stay in a House Boat"" then to the finest beach.......what a traveller looking for kerala have everything in a short distance.explore this place with Dinesh- +91 9446 930 446.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: i want to visit kerala

the first question would be - how much time do you have?

We had two weeks and we did

Cochin, Munnar, Kumarakhom, Allepey, Varkala.

7. Re: i want to visit kerala

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:22 pm, July 16, 2013
8. Re: i want to visit kerala

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:22 pm, July 16, 2013
Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
381 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: i want to visit kerala

different destinations are famous for different experiences.

Munnar - Hill station

thekkady - wild life

Alleppey /Kumarakom - back waters

Kovalam - beach

Poovar - Estury

Trivandrum - Capital city

Cochin - Heritage

Varkala - beach

are among major destinations in south Kerala

Thekkady, India
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: i want to visit kerala

Hi,

Kerala have different destinations.

You can visit Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Ramakkal, Kumarakam / Alleppey, Kovalam,Poovar Island and Kanyakumari.Pls. visit www.windhavenresort.com and contact 9747110319

Thanks & regards

Mini Pereira