We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to Kerala

England
Level Contributor
41 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Flights to Kerala

I am hoping to travel to Kerala next Feb ( and then on to Sri Lanka ) but am having difficulty finding direct flights. Does anyone have any recommendations? Prefereably hoping to fly from Manchester - but if this isn't practical, iam willing to travel to any London airports. Also i'm after any recommendations on all aspects of staying , what to see etc.. i am thinking of a homestay and would like to know what experiences people have had.

Many thanks.

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2,429 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights to Kerala

Your best bet is to fly via Bahrain, Dubai, Qatar because Emirates, Gulf Air, Qatar Airways and the like have direct flights to Cochin or in some cases to Trivandrum. It will involve one leg from Europe and another leg to India. You can also fly non-stop to Bombay and then do a domestic leg to Kerala. At this time there are no nonstop flights to Kerala from any European destination, excepting a few charters during the winter season. You could also do a non stop to Bangalore or Chennai and do a short domestic leg to Kerala.

2. Re: Flights to Kerala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, August 29, 2009